ICE Mortgage Technology Adds Enhancements With Encompass 20.2
Ellie Mae and ICE Mortgage Technology's Encompass 20.2 mortgage technology solution will feature enhancements for lenders in hopes to boost productivity across lending and investing workflows, according to a press release.
"We are constantly innovating to deliver more automation to fuel the digital mortgage on behalf of our lenders," said Joe Tyrrell, president, ICE Mortgage Technology. "With this major release of Encompass, we are providing new levels of automated service ordering, efficient and collaborative workflows and the foundation for our hybrid eClosing which we are launching in just a few weeks. This is mission-critical for lenders, especially when they are experiencing peak volumes, remote workforces and homebuyers seeking high tech capabilities with human touch availability."
Encompass 20.2 will feature enhanced condition management. ICE Mortgage Technology says this will give lenders the flexibility to support an omni-channel approach, as well as the ability to design around business process terms and workflows, according to the press release.
Ellie Mae and ICE Mortgage Technology added an enhanced document viewer with cloud functionality that will further contribute to gaining efficiencies when managing documents.
Click here to learn more about the latest enhancements to Encompass.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA