Calyx Integrates With Mortech Product And Pricing Engine
Calyx's Path loan origination software is now integrated with Marksman, a product and pricing engine from Mortech. With the integration, Path users will be able to access "accurate, real-time product and pricing information from leading wholesalers, correspondents and investors via the Mortech platform."
Path is a cloud-based solution designed to simplify the loan process and also provides lenders added controls and flexibility, according to a press release. The data-driven LOS is configurable to the lenders’ specific needs, including workflows, roles, organizational structure and compliance controls.
The Mortech platform automatically delivers pricing with real-time rates factoring in base price, SRP, LLPA’s and profit margin. It also compares PMI premiums and eligibility. The automated process eliminates the need to manually search and compare rates, fees and guidelines. Users can customize default settings to see specified loan types or rates from designated wholesalers and investors. This system also monitors investor guideline eligibility.
"By providing access to real-time mortgage offers, we enable a more streamlined approach for borrowers searching and comparing rates. In today’s high-volume origination environment, automation is more important now than ever," said Doug Foral, general manager at Mortech, according to the press release.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA
- RCC Equity Underwriter I - Fifth Third Bank - Kentwood, MI
- RCC Direct Lending Credit Manager I - Fifth Third Bank - Kentwood, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Evansville Bench West - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN