Enjoy access to a free NMLS renewal class when you attend an in-person event.
Gershman Mortgage launched its new hybrid platform that allows borrowers to review and sign documents digitally from their homes, using any mobile device that features a web browser. According to a press release, closing a loan with the hybrid feature can be handled in less than 10 minutes with final signatures.
Benefits of the new offering include:
- Accessibility — Review documents from our portal as soon as the closing package is ready from your computer, smartphone, or any device that has an internet browser prior to closing
- Save time — Average time at the closing table is only 10 minutes
- Accuracy — Errors are caught immediately and flagged if there are missing signatures or compliance issues
- Less stress — Minimize in-person interactions during these unprecedented times
- Eco-friendly — Save trees by eliminating paper from the e-sign process; digital files are easy to store and access
"I'm excited to say our borrowers have been overwhelmingly satisfied with the hybrid loan closing experience," said Sharon Oris, vice president of Gershman Mortgage. "Local title companies have also been impressed because the average closing time has been reduced to 10 minutes."