Guaranteed Rate Managing Director Funds $1B In Total Loan Volume
Guaranteed Rate's managing director and senior vice president of Mortgage Lending, Ben Cohen, hit a career milestone by funding $1 billion in total loan volume in less than a year, according to a press release.
"This is proof that anything is possible if you set your mind to it," said Guaranteed Rate president and CEO Victor Ciardelli.
Cohen is one of the nation’s top loan officers. In just five years, his annual loan volume increased from $150 million to over $1 billion for 2020.
"Reaching this monumental milestone in such a challenging year not only shows the dedication of my team and our referral partners, but also demonstrates just how many individuals and families we were able to help," said Cohen.
Cohen added that surrounding himself with the right people has also allowed him to focus on building lasting relationships with his clients and referral partners.
"I credit a lot of my success to the invaluable partnership I formed six years ago with my production manager, Mike Dye, who shows up daily with the same level of passion and ownership that I do to execute and help manage our business."
Cohen, whose extensive client base ranges from first-time homebuyers, move-up buyers, refinancers, investors and corporate clients, also participates in employee benefit programs for several large corporations with offices located across the country.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC