FormFree Rebrands To Expand Financial Inclusivity
FormFree has a new visual identity aligned with its mission of empowering consumers and lenders with a transparent view of borrower financial DNA, according to a press release. The company's new website has also been redesigned to further explain its AccountChek and Passport solutions, designed to enable better financial decisions.
FormFree's technology verifies and analyzes borrower financial DNA which includes: direct-source asset, income, employment, identity and public records data in order to provide a more accurate depiction of a borrower's ability to pay, rather than relying solely on traditional credit scoring alone.
"FormFree is ushering in a new era for lending, turning the current lender-driven verification model on its head and empowering consumers with transparency into and control over their financial DNA," said Sarah Crossley, director of marketing at FormFree. "With our visual rebrand and new website, we are able to tell the story of how greater insight into consumer financial DNA opens the door to improved credit decisioning and a more financially inclusive U.S. economy."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA