Blend Expands Partnership With Freddie Mac
Blend announced the expansion of its partnership with Freddie Mac through the integration of its automated underwriting system, Loan Product Advisor. Blend and Freddie Mac have been collaborating on technology solutions to drive faster assessment of data and reduce the amount of paperwork necessary during loan transactions. The companies hope to simplify the process for lender clients and their borrowers.
"Freddie Mac and Blend have a shared vision for the future of mortgage lending, which is more important than ever as loan officers are challenged with remote work environments and consumer demand for a fully digital experience," said Andy Higginbotham, chief operating officer of Freddie Mac's Single-Family business.
With the integration, Blend expanded its AUS workflows to more lenders, including the Dual AUS functionality.
"Traditionally the mortgage industry has been rife with arduous and paper-heavy processes," said Tim Mayopoulos, president, Blend. "By deepening our partnership with Freddie Mac, we're not only able to bring our vision of the full digital home lending journey to a broader audience, but we're able to serve more lenders better -- all without sacrificing operational efficiency."
Click here to learn more about the partnership.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC