SimpleNexus Names New VP Of Marketing
SimpleNexus announced the hire of Richard Jackman as vice president of marketing. In his new role, Jackman will be responsible for leading the company's strategic marketing plan and expanding SimepleNexus' "share of voice" in the mortgage market, according to a press release.
Jackman has more than two decades of marketing leadership experience. He has directed marketing campaigns that have yielded thousands of sales leads and millions of dollars in revenue. Prior to joining SimpleNexus, Jackman served as vice president of marketing at Simplifile, the nation's largest e-recording network, which was acquired by Intercontinental Exchange in 2019. He was responsible for helping Simplifile helped the company grow annual revenue from $5 million to $60 million.
"Richard is a keen digital mortgage marketing executive with the demonstrated ability to help innovative firms rapidly expand their market footprint and scale to their full potential," said SimpleNexus president Cathleen Schreiner Gates. "Richard's experience leading high-performing marketing divisions will play a key role in helping SimpleNexus expand the customer journey and deliver superior value to our clients."
"SimpleNexus has a clear vision for improving the mortgage industry through a connected platform that ultimately streamlines the entire homeownership process for all parties involved," said Jackman.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN