Embrace Home Loans To Roll Out SimpleNexus Homeownership Platform To Retail MLOs
SimpleNexus's point-of-sale platform serves more than 300 lenders across the United States. Embrace is the first lender to leverage SimpleNexus in conjunction with Black Knight's Empower loan origination system, according to a press release. Other aspects of the implementation include a new mobile disclosures integration with First American Docutech and a first-of-its-kind feature that will allow borrowers to pay for appraisals in-app using a credit card.
"Embrace has been an amazing partner and has pushed us to extend SimpleNexus' already market-leading feature set," said SimpleNexus founder and CEO Matt Hansen. "Moreover, this partnership could serve as a model for future Empower LOS users who would like to experience the benefits of SimpleNexus' end-to-end homeownership platform."
In addition to its consumer direct platform, Embrace currently employs more than 300 loan officers at branches along the East Coast. According to Embrace, the new integration will empower its loan officers to provide even greater customer service, according to customer experience director and vice president Meghan Handy.
"We've been in business for 38 years, so we have a clear perspective on how to customize things for our team. We needed a solution that was LO-centric and pliable enough to let our team continue serving customers and Realtors in the way they prefer," said Handy.
Embrace employees can expect a gradual phase-in of the SimpleNexus platform over the next several months.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL