SimpleNexus Adds VP Of Professional Services
SimpleNexus hired mortgage industry veteran, Andria Lightfoot, PMP, CSM, as vice president of professional services. In her role, Lightfoot will be responsible for ensuring SimpleNexus' professional service teams deliver consultative and implementation services.
Most recently, Lightfoot served as chief operations officer at George Mason Mortgage, LLC, where she led mortgage operations, provided strategy for enterprise software solutions and implemented innovative change management initiatives. During her six-year tenure at George Mason, Lightfoot reduced turn-times by three business days, increased application pull-through by 12% and reduced TRID tolerance cures by 150%.
Previously, Lightfoot led technology strategy at Prosperity Home Mortgage and J.G. Wentworth Home Lending. She has also served as a senior business analyst at mortgage technology consulting firm Teraverde. Lightfoot also serves on the Mortgage Bankers Association CIO Committee.
"Andria is a proven mortgage technology leader with a demonstrated ability to improve processes," said SimpleNexus president Cathleen Schreiner Gates. "Her experience leading transformational operational initiatives at mortgage lending organizations will be of great value to SimpleNexus customers."
"Improving customer experience and streamlining processes has long been a passion of mine," said Lightfoot.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL