Mortgage Connect Names New Chief Information Security Officer
Mortgage Connect LP named Ian Morgan as the company's chief information security officer. Morgan comes to Mortgage Connect with more than 24 years of experience working in Information Technology.
“Ian’s extensive knowledge coupled with his ‘roll your sleeves up and jump in mentality’ makes him a perfect fit for our organization,” said Gabe Minton, executive vice president, chief information officer, Mortgage Connect. “Ian believes value is achieved through meaningful interaction with others and promoting leadership by example.”
Morgan comes to Mortgage Connect from Covius Holdings where he served as chief information security officer. He brings a varied resume in I.T., focused on a diverse mixture of network and system engineering, systems administration, development and architecting secure information systems.
He holds CISSP and CSSLP certifications from ISC2, along with other notable certifications including ITIL, MCSE, CCNA, AWS Foundations and is a certified Scrum Master.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL