Credit Plus And Cirrus Announce Integration
Credit Plus, a provider of mortgage verifications and business credit reports, integrated with Cirrus, a provider of cloud-based document management software. The integration gives lenders opportunities to engage with consumers in a manner that doesn’t put their credit scores at risk yet builds trust and moves the deal forward, according to a press release.
The integration allows mortgage and commercial lenders the ability to pull Credit Plus’ Pre-Qualification Plus, a one to three-bureau soft credit pull, that doesn’t impact an applicant’s credit score. The new functionality is now available in Cirrus’ platform, further ensuring organized and efficient transactions for lenders to improve their overall accuracy, workload and response times.
"Our soft credit pulls will assist lenders in accelerating their workflows and decision automation," said Greg Holmes, president and CEO of Credit Plus. "Prospective borrowers appreciate this feature because it shows them that their lender cares about their credit rating. That builds trust and gives them the confidence to take the deal to the next level."
"Integrating Credit Plus’ soft credit pull feature into Cirrus’ platform allows lenders to tap a timesaving and organized document collection process while improving customer satisfaction," said David Brooks, founder and CEO, Cirrus.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL