Enjoy access to a free NMLS renewal class when you attend an in-person event.
According to the company, these additions will help modern financial institutions build loyalty as they acquire, nurture, and retain customers through communication. Total Expert also believes that its will help lenders prepare for big changes in the financial services market.
As they gear up for 2022, banks and lenders are facing a major shift in the market, creating an urgent need to convert new leads and drive repeat business. According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, lenders will find themselves with almost half the number of the purchase and refi loans to fund in 2022 as they had in 2020--a drop from 13.7 million to just 7.2 million loans up for grabs next year.
With new customer acquisition and past customer retention at the top of the list, Total Expert says every lead matters, and institutions are taking a hard look at their customer journeys to ensure there are no gaps. The company's new capabilities were developed with the customer's journey in mind. The were designed to help modern organizations use customer intelligence to connect and communicate with customers in meaningful ways from lead to close.
“Our market is rapidly changing, and banks and lenders are moving quickly to shore up their customer journeys,” said Joe Welu, founder and CEO of Total Expert.
Key features and functionality include:
- Communications Package – Connect with leads via phone and two-way SMS text messaging while maintaining a unified history of customer outreach.
- Workflow Engine – Optimize lead distribution with visual workflows for lead routing that automatically connects leads with the loan officer who meets their needs.
- Custom Field Enhancements – Get a 360-degree contact view and leverage unique customer data to deliver a more personalized experience.
- Journey Canvas Enhancements – Know exactly where customers are in their Journey and increase customer engagement by deploying Journeys at precisely the right time.
- Enhanced Filtering Capability – Identify new sales opportunities and drive more conversions through pinpointed qualification of contacts.
- Transfer Loans & Contacts – Minimize service disruption and ensure a consistent customer experience while enabling greater control of your data.