Is RESPA reform back on the front burner?
Clayton Holdings emerges from the foldmortgagepress.commerger, information services, securities market
Clayton Services Inc. and The Murrayhill Company have united
under a newly formed company, Clayton Holdings Inc. Frank P.
Filipps, chairman and CEO of Radian Group Inc., has been named
chairman and CEO upon his retirement from Radian. Private equity
firm TA Associates is the controlling shareholder of both Clayton
Services Inc. and The Murrayhill Company and has invested $134
million of capital into Clayton Holdings.
Clayton Holdings will provide a comprehensive spectrum of
information-based services that support loan origination,
securities issuance and securities performance management for the
non-conforming mortgage-backed securities, commercial
mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities markets,
which represent a combined principal value in excess of $1.6
Joining Filipps is Steve Lamando, founder and CEO of Clayton
Services, who has been named president of Clayton Holdings and
added to its board of directors. As president of Clayton Holdings,
Lamando will oversee all businesses of the combined companies and
will work with Filipps to grow the franchise. Sue Ellis, CEO and
founder of Murrayhill, will move from her post as CEO of Murrayhill
to join the Clayton Holdings board of directors, and Kevin Kanouff
will continue as president of Murrayhill.
Headquartered in Shelton, Conn., Clayton Holdings serves the
non-conforming lending and securities market. For more information,
call 888-455-0177 or visit www.clayton.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI