Ronald Ahlensdorf Jr. joins Pro-Teck Services as senior director, business development
Pro-Teck Services, a real estate collateral valuation provider, has announced that Ronald Ahlensdorf Jr. has joined the company as senior director, business development. Ron will report to Ed Hunter, executive director. Ahlensdorf will be responsible for developing valuation solutions for mortgage banks, investors, lenders and servicers for Pro-Teck’s mid-west territory.
"Ron joins Pro-Teck during a time of tremendous growth and opportunity,” said Mr. Hunter. His hands-on approach of tailoring programs to match client’s needs aligns perfectly with Pro-Teck’s mission of providing its customers with the residential real estate information needed to make sound valuation decisions.
Ron comes to Pro-Teck with more than 17 years of real estate valuation experience, most recently with Default Servicing Technologies and Collateral Risk Solutions (CRS).
For more information, visit www.protk.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI