The Money Source Launches Web-Based SIME Platform
April 5, 2017
The Money Source Inc. has announced the launch of SIME (Servicing Intelligence Managed Easily), a Web-based servicing platform that integrates into legacy systems and dramatically changes how loans are serviced.
“SIME (pronounced Sim-mee) consolidates layers of loan servicing, typically accessed through dated platforms, into a simple format with intuitive dashboards and reports,” said Ali Vafai, president of The Money Source. “The enhanced field-level access has allowed us to reduce delinquencies and manage smarter and more efficiently.”
With SIME, clients of The Money Source can see everything that The Money Source servicing staff see on each loan. Clients can listen to recorded calls, see all notes, download documents in an instant, all over a web browser. Custom reports can be created on the spot without any programming experience.
“As lenders we need full transparency along with the reassurance we are meeting all regulatory guidelines. We are pleased to share the SIME experience with our new subservicing clients,” Vafai said.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL