Waterstone Mortgage Forms Partnership With NAHREP Consulting Services
June 28, 2017
Waterstone Mortgage has engaged NAHREP Consulting Services (NCS), the consulting arm of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), to help more effectively serve its base of Hispanic homebuyers.
"It speaks volumes to the leadership and vision of Waterstone Mortgage to understand the importance of the U.S. Hispanic homebuyer,” said NCS President Maria Zywiciel. “It is no longer a niche market, it is a major growth segment.”
NCS will work with the Waterstone Mortgage leadership team to craft strategies that will resonate with prospective Hispanic homebuyers. Additionally, NCS and Waterstone Mortgage will develop marketing solutions and cultural training for loan professionals.
"We are thrilled to engage with NAHREP Consulting Services," said Waterstone Mortgage President and CEO Eric Egenhoefer. "Homeownership is a universal goal for Americans. At Waterstone Mortgage, we serve a diverse group of clients across the nation, and this program will help us build a solid foundation for meeting the unique needs of Hispanic homebuyers."
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Romeoville, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Countryway - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Effingham, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II-BENCH - Fifth Third Bank - CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH