VA Department Signs 10-Year Services Contract With VRM
June 29, 2017
Vendor Resource Management Inc. (VRM) has announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded VRM with a 10-year contract for program management, marketing and other real estate services on the VA’s portfolio of single-family residential real estate.
“VRM is pleased to receive this award and looks forward to continuing to perform at the high level the VA has experienced to date.” said Joe Morrow, VRM’s Senior Vice President.
This marks the first time that the VA has awarded a 10-year contract for real estate asset services.
“VRM’s innovation in technology, focus on service, program management, training, and utilization of diverse local subcontractors positioned VRM for the award. VRM values the positive business relationship with the VA and acknowledges the hard work and dedication of the VA staff,” according to Cheryl Travis-Johnson, VRM’s Chief Operating Officer.
Over the last five years, VRM Mortgage Services has been the prime contractor for the same services under the current contract award.
“VRM is honored to receive this contract award,” said Keith D. Murray, VRM’s President and CEO. “We look forward to working with our best-in-class vendor network to return funds to the VA that will ultimately increase homeownership for our nation’s veterans.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Mortgage Operations - Perch - Austin, TX
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - HOBART, IN
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kernan - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL