Pendo Partners With The Mortgage Collaborative
July 17, 2017
Pendo, a nationwide appraisal management company (AMC), has announced a strategic partnership with The Mortgage Collaborative’s preferred partner network to provide appraisal management services to the organization’s 112 lender members.
“We are thrilled to be aligned with such a great network. Our partnership with The Mortgage Collaborative allows us to make it easier for their members to experience the financial benefits that come from Pendo’s unprecedented service levels,” said Jeff Sandman, Co-Founder of Pendo. “We realize that appraisal turn times are a top concern for lenders because of the direct impact on their bottom lines. Our sense of urgency, personalized service approach and focus on delivering quality reports will put their members at ease.”
The Mortgage Collaborative is an independent mortgage cooperative of small-, mid-sized and community-based lenders that provides its members with access to products and services that help reduce costs, improve compliance and better manage their businesses. Its preferred partner network consists of product and service providers across the mortgage origination ecosystem.
“Pendo is a great addition to our network. Their industry reputation and core values align with our guiding principles of offering best-in-class products and services to our members,” said Rich Swerbinsky, EVP of National Sales and Strategic Alliances for The Mortgage Collaborative.
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA