Ruoff Home Mortgage Signs Naming Rights to Indiana Amphitheater
October 11, 2017
Ruoff Home Mortgage has been named the new, exclusive title sponsor of the Noblesville, Ind. venue formerly known as the Klipsch Music Center, signing a multi-year agreement with Live Nation, as the 24,000-seat amphitheater will now be known exclusively as Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center.
“Today’s announcement strategically aligns with our company's brand, in our own backyard. We can support our overall growth strategy across the country by leveraging the reach of a global partner like Live Nation.” said Mark Music, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ruoff Home Mortgage. “We are excited to be a part of Indiana’s home for great music.”
While Ruoff Home Mortgage begins the process of becoming a national lender, they remain committed to their home state market. The timing of the naming rights coincides with the company’s efforts to take their branding to the next level. They have been ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for the past five years and.
"We are thrilled to partner with Ruoff Home Mortgage and integrate their brand throughout this legendary venue, a major tour stop for some of world's most notable artists," said Marc Abend, Senior Vice President of Venue Sales at Live Nation. "In the coming months, we will be announcing a great lineup of artists for the 2018 concert season, and Ruoff Home Mortgage will be front and center to engage and connect with music fans."
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL