Digital Marketing Expert Gaurav Bhatia Joins NewDay USA
October 24, 2017
NewDay USA has named Gaurav Bhatia as its new Chief Digital Officer.
Bhatia is a digital marketing pioneer with expertise building digital businesses to drive growth and transformation. He has more than 15 years of experience integrating online and traditional marketing to create successful strategies for new customer acquisitions.
Most recently, Bhatia was Vice President of Digital Strategy and helped grow digital capabilities and membership for AARP. He has held senior leadership positions at several other large companies, including Capital One and Sabre Holdings.
"Gaurav is truly a pioneer in his field," said Rob Posner, Chief Executive Officer of NewDay USA. "He has come to build our digital and membership capabilities to help military veterans access, and learn about their VA benefits. We are very pleased to have him join our executive team."
Bhatia said, “NewDay USA has long been an industry leader in using sophisticated data analytics and information technology to identify veteran families that could benefit from their assistance. In joining NewDay, the company tries to say 'yes' to military families as the rest of the industry says no to them. To be a part of this team is truly a great honor."
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA