Frank Pallotta Named to IndiSoft’s Advisory Board
January 26, 2018
IndiSoft has appointed Frank Pallotta to its Advisory Board. Pallotta brings a wealth of experience in capital markets and is an established leader in the mortgage industry.
“We are very excited to add Frank to our advisory board,” said Sanjeev Dahiwadkar, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of IndiSoft. “His expertise in capital markets, extensive industry network and deep business knowledge will be of inestimable value to fulfilling our vision and executing our strategy.”
For more than 25 years, Pallotta has been a leader in the mortgage industry and currently owns mortgage advisory firm Steel Curtain Capital Group LLC, which he founded in 2009. He has been instrumental in building and leading some of the largest residential mortgage teams on Wall Street and helped design the industry’s first private label rewards program tied to the payment performance of underwater mortgages. The program won TIME Magazine’s Top 50 Inventions of 2010 by employing the use of borrower behavior and incentive theory to dramatically reduce mortgage default rates.
Pallotta has had key positions and senior capital markets roles at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs & Co. since 1990, leading origination, sourcing, structuring and distribution of loans and securities. He is currently working to build Canada’s first multi-lender, aggregation and securitization platform designed to provide additional liquidity and increased distribution to Canada’s residential housing market.
FMJ Job Listings
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI
- HSS III - Specialty Merrill - Bank Of America - Richmond, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Drake Road FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Columbia Mall - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Arlington, TX (North Collins) - Bank Of America - Arlington, TX
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - tomball,