Bay Equity Adds Letty Huffman as Regional Sales Manager
February 1, 2018
Bay Equity Home Loans has named Letty Huffman as its new Regional Sales Manager for the Southern Arizona region.
A Tucson, Ariz. native and 27-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Huffman is a Past President and current Board Member for the Southern Arizona Association of Mortgage Professionals.
“Everyone deserves to achieve the dream of homeownership,” Huffman said. “No job is too big or too small. Everyone makes a difference.”
Letty is also known for her leadership activities in regional charities, including Big Brothers/Big Sisters, the American Cancer Society and the Humane Society.
“Letty has worked in nearly every aspect of home lending, from processing to underwriting to originating,” said Bay Equity Divisional Vice President Geri Farr. “She has a solid reputation based on trust, respect, and hard work, and is the perfect person to take the reins for our Southern Arizona Region.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Licensing Specialist - Trinity Financial Services, LLC - Newport Beach, CA
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI