Docutech’s Harry Gardner Elected Chair of ESRA’s Board
February 13, 2018
Harry Gardner, Executive Vice President of eStrategies for Docutech, has been named Chair of the Board of Directors for the Electronic Signatures and Records Association (ESRA) for 2018. Gardner has participated in ESRA’s activities since its inception and joined the organization’s Board of Directors in January of last year.
ESRA was founded in 2006 with the mission to lead and advocate the use of electronic records across multiple industries. The organization strives to develop and promote progressive eSignature-related public policy as well as inform and educate its members, lawmakers and the general public on changing regulations. ESRA currently comprises approximately 40 member-companies and organizations of electronic signature and document technology providers and users across the globe.
“I’m honored to have been elected to serve as chair of the board of directors for 2018 and pleased to help ESRA as we move forward in this very critical year,” said Gardner. “Of course, improvement is always the main goal. We’re constantly looking to build up ESRA’s membership and to further expand our legislative and educational impact to see the full realization of the value proposition of eSignature technology across industries.”
Gardner joined Docutech in 2016, building on more than 18 years of mortgage technology experience and standards development leadership. A leading player in the development of and education around mortgage technology standards, at Docutech, Gardner collaborates with the leadership team to define and execute the electronic document and eSignature product strategy.
FMJ Job Listings
- Production Analyst (Multifamily, Chicago) - FREDDIE MAC - Chicago, IL
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL
- Relationship Banker - Gulf to Bay - Synovus Financial Corp. - Clearwater, FL
- Manager of Branch Level 2 - Regency - F.N.B Corporation - Mentor, OH
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Macungie, PA
- Associate Commercial Underwriter, Multifamily Loans - Prudential - Arlington, VA