BSI Financial Launches Mobile App
February 16, 2018
BSI Financial Services has announced the release of a new mobile app that enables borrowers to manage their mortgage loans using tablet and mobile devices. The technology was designed and built in-house by BSI Financial software engineers.
"Offering borrowers digital access to their loan information affords them greater choice and control in managing their loan obligations," said Gagan Sharma, President and CEO of BSI Financial. "The functionality available in our mobile application satisfies a growing demand for convenience in financial management while providing us a foundation for future innovation."
Using BSI Financial's mobile app, borrowers can verify loan payments, view transaction history and identify future payment dates and amounts. They can also make one-time or ongoing loan payments using Automated Clearing House (ACH) functionality.
Requests for loan verification and pay-off statements can be made using the app, with the option of fax or postal mail delivery. Borrowers in default can monitor events and milestones in the loss mitigation process and communicate with their BSI Financial representative.
"These real-time capabilities enable us to resolve loans in loss mitigation faster than traditional phone-and-mail processes," said Sharma.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY