Jon Baymiller to Lead Tech Development at Union Home Mortgage
March 6, 2018
Union Home Mortgage Corporation (UHM) has named Jon Baymiller to lead the company’s business process and technology efforts.
“UHM is ready to move beyond re-engineering outdated processes into true innovation,” said Bill Cosgrove, UHM President and Chief Executive Officer. “With the right person at the helm, we can effect real industry change.”
Baymiller’s longstanding relationship with Cosgrove evolved during their respective MBA leadership roles, and expanded into his participation on the UHM Advisory Board in 2016. During this time, UHM’s drive to leverage technology to redesign business processes resonated with Jon and ignited a renewed professional appetite.
“Jon’s career has encompassed senior executive roles at Principal Residential, Citigroup, AmTrust Bank, and New York Community Bank. His sharp insights and passion for industry evolution make him the perfect man to lead us forward,” Cosgrove said. “Jon is someone who truly comprehends the industry’s ins and outs, while bringing a holistic view of business growth. We’re honored to have him join the team.”
Baymiller said, “UHM’s outstanding culture and leadership’s commitment to a vision centered on innovation are uniquely attractive. I’m excited to lead Union Home’s development of a clear end-to-end loan manufacturing process that presents a consistently pleasant and compelling user experience to our customers, business partners, and employees.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage loan Officer - Sedona, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Sedona, AZ
- Vice President, Business Development, Technology Partnerships - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY