QuantumReverse Adds Four New Additions
March 8, 2018
QuantumReverse has announced the addition of four industry veterans to its team: Software Developer Alesya Shashko, Fresco Ellis, Technician Rodrigo Carrasco Alvarado, and Yuliy Krasnyanskiy. QuantumReverse's team now boasts over 50 years of combined experiences in the reverse mortgage technology space.
"At QuantumReverse we love to work with new technologies. They provide better safety and security and can make people and organizations more efficient-often in unexpected ways,” said QuantumReverse Founder and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Martignoni. “The iPhone's advantage over the Motorola Flip Phone is not that people can speak faster, but the many new ways we can communicate, share and access information. But new technologies need guidance. Alesya, Fresco, Rodrigo and Yuliy bring complementary experiences to drive the development into the right direction."
Shashko, a Software Developer, has deep knowledge in interfacing and mortgage technology. Shashko got her first mortgage technology experiences while working for Calyx Software. With her prior experiences, she implemented most of the interfaces at ReverseVision before leaving in 2015. Subsequently, she worked as a freelancer and has now joined QuantumReverse.
Ellis is a 15-year reverse mortgage veteran with experiences in different functions at Generation Mortgage and One Reverse Mortgage. In his last position before joining QuantumReverse, Fresco was responsible for customer success at ReverseVision.
Alvarado joined ReverseVision in 2012 as Junior Technical Support Specialist and grew to become Senior Support Analyst. Rodrigo is bilingual, with Spanish as his mother tongue.
Krasnyanskiy joined ReverseVision in 2011 as Help-Desk Specialist and eventually became the Support Lead before leaving the company in February 2017 to move to the Federal Savings Bank as Senior Developer. In this position, he supervised the development of interfaces to Ellie Mae and other forward and reverse-mortgage related technologies.
FMJ Job Listings
- Head of Credit Risk - Private Bank - Oakwood Search - San Jose, CA
- Home Lending Manager - Northern Indiana - Ft. Wayne - JPMorgan Chase and - Fort Wayne, IN
- Credit Risk Officer II (Financial Institutions) - Santander - Dorchester Center, MA
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: North WA - Northwest WA - Eastern WA and Surrounding Areas (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Everett, WA
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Franklin, TN
- Business Banking Center Mgr I (Liberty North) at (Bank Midwest) - NBH Bank - Liberty, MO