LenderClose Appoints Brian Storey VP of Business Development
March 13, 2018
LenderClose has announced the hiring of Brian Storey as Vice President of Business Development. Storey joins LenderClose from TMG Financial Services (TMGFS), where he most recently served as Relationship Manager. While at TMGFS, Brian managed a $100 million credit card portfolio, servicing credit unions and banks across the U.S.
At LenderClose, Brian will spearhead the sales and business development team and will be utilizing his industry expertise by working with financial institutions to help streamline their lending processes.
Prior to TMGFS, Brian worked for two Fortune 500 companies, the Principal Financial Group (PFG) as Treasury Relationship Manager and S&P Global (SPGI) as Data Development Manager.
"Brian drove incredible results through our partners at TMGFS,” said Ben Rempe, Chief Operating Officer at LenderClose. “His focus on accountability and shared responsibility for success created strong and growing partnerships. I cannot imagine a better representative for LenderClose and our partners, and am excited to see what Brian does as an advocate for community financial institutions in the future.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Houston, TX
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Nipomo, CA
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Omaha, NE
- Regional Banking Branch Manager 2 - Wells Fargo - Tuckerton, NJ
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Houston, TX
- Regional Banking Branch Manager 2 - Wells Fargo - Pasadena, TX