MBA Launches mPower Moments Video Series
May 10, 2018
The Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) mPower (MBA Promoting Opportunities for Women to Extend their Reach) has launched mPower Moments, a new monthly MBA video series where Marcia M. Davies, MBA’s Chief Operating Officer and Founder of mPower, discusses issues important to the mPower community with her guest.
“mPower Moments will share brief, but substantive, conversations with leaders in the real estate finance industry and beyond. We’ll talk about opportunities and challenges within our industry and share advice on how to navigate them and truly thrive,” said Davies. “Video allows the mPower community to take some of the information shared at in-person mPower events, whether from speakers on the stage or from the one-on-one networking that occurs, and reach a broader audience.”
For the formal launch of mPower Moments, MBA is releasing two videos. The first features Davies with Jan Fox, an Emmy award-winning TV anchor and reporter and the owner of Fox Talks, offering public speaking coaching and training. In the second, Davies talks with Megan Moore, Special Advisor to the Director of the Federal Housing Finance Administration (FHFA), discussing workplace culture.
Jean Bradley, Essent Guaranty's Vice President of Strategic Business Development, filmed a “soft launch” of mPower Moments in early 2018, sharing her experience with and passion for mentorship and the power of professional coaching relationships.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC