Jeremy Burcham Joins TRK Connection as EVP of Sales
May 21, 2018
TRK Connection has announced that it has hired Jeremy Burcham as Executive Vice President of Sales.
Burcham will leverage his 10-plus years of experience in mortgage quality control (QC), compliance, credit policy, due diligence and technology to refine TRK’s sales and marketing strategy for its suite of solutions, including its QC audit platform, Insight Risk & Defect Management (RDM). His responsibilities will include conducting market research/analysis and the development and testing of new products, as well as driving pipeline and new client growth while retaining and expanding TRK’s existing customer relationships.
“TRK is at the forefront of innovation in mortgage QC software, and I can think of no better person to help pilot the next stage of TRK’s growth than Jeremy Burcham,” said Teri Sundh, Chief Executive Officer of TRK Connection. “With Jeremy on board, 2018 should prove to be a banner year for both TRK and Insight, and I look forward to seeing the results we know he can deliver.”
Prior to joining TRK, Burcham served as Chief Strategy Officer, and most recently, President of The Compliance Group, where he was responsible for driving the firm’s recent growth. Additionally, Burcham has held executive-level roles at ACES Risk Management Corp. (ARMCO), Interthinx and American Home Mortgage.
“As a former client, I can say without a doubt that Insight RDM is the premier QC audit platform in the mortgage industry today. There’s nothing out there that even comes close,” Burcham said. “With margins compressing across the board, now is the time for lenders to invest in technology that will help them improve loan quality while reducing their expenses, and I look forward to helping lenders make the switch to a more sophisticated solution to drive efficiency in their QC operations.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA