Trulia Debuts Homebuying App
August 15, 2018
Trulia has introduced Trulia Neighborhoods, an app that incorporates crowdsourced information, including original photography, and drone footage, on neighborhoods where potential homebuyers are looking for property.
Billed as the first product of its kind, Trulia Neighborhoods adds visuals to local insights and public data on communities. This includes an "Inside the Neighborhood" feature that offers a look of what life is really like in prospective areas. The app follows the recent release of Trulia’s What Locals Say and Local Legal Protections, a pair of products designed to give ground-level data on neighborhoods.
Trulia Neighborhoods is launching nationally, with enhanced photography and drone footage features available in more than 300 neighborhoods in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Austin, and Chicago. More than 1,100 additional enhanced neighborhoods will be introduced later this year.
"Prior to Trulia Neighborhoods, there wasn't a resource that showed consumers what life is really like in a neighborhood," said Tim Correia, Senior Vice President and General Manager at Trulia. "Our research found consumers were determined to find this type of information and even developed a series of hacks to source these valuable insights. It was clear it was time to rebuild the home and neighborhood discovery experience from the ground up and empower consumers with all the information to make the best decision for themselves."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI