TRK Connection Enhances Its QC Platform
September 7, 2018
TRK Connection (TRK) has announced it has added functionality to its flagship QC audit platform Insight Risk & Defect Management (RDM) to help lenders digitally manage the re-verification process, including eSign and automated bulk document indexing.
Using Insight RDM’s eSign capabilities, external sources (employers, financial institutions, etc.) can electronically complete re-verification documents, eliminating the need to print and mail (or fax) outbound documents and scan and attach inbound documents while also providing a more secure method of document delivery, completion and return.
“Lenders’ digital mortgage efforts shouldn’t stop at the closing table,” said Teri Sundh, Chief Executive Officer of TRK Connection. “Insight RDM is the first mortgage QC platform to offer its users full eSign capabilities so that they can continue to operate electronically and take advantage of the efficiency and cost-savings benefits inherent in a digital mortgage environment.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA