TopLine Federal Credit Union Selects Mortgage Cadence's Loan Fulfillment Center
October 11, 2018
TopLine Federal Credit Union has selected Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture company, to modernize its mortgage operations using Mortgage Cadence's full product suite.
TopLine has replaced all legacy systems with Mortgage Cadence's Loan Fulfillment Center, Borrower Center, Document Center, Imaging Center and Collaboration Center, paving the way for increased lending profitability and a better borrower experience.
Collaboration Center, Mortgage Cadence's newest offering, is a secure, private network that connects the people, data and systems involved in the loan origination process. It includes automatic document comparison and secure real-time messaging that provides easy access to title agents and other third parties. By eliminating tedious, labor-intensive tasks to simplify the mortgage process, Collaboration Center helps to increase efficiency through a streamlined workflow.
"We selected Mortgage Cadence as our comprehensive mortgage solutions partner knowing they are committed to innovation and are dedicated to providing superior service to help us get the most out of our technology," said Tom Smith, President and CEO of TopLine Federal Credit Union. "We are excited to launch our new highly automated digital platform to provide our members an entirely paperless and seamless experience - from application through closing."
FMJ Job Listings
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker - Jeffersonville - Republic Bank - Jeffersonville, IN
- Mortgage Underwriter - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Financial Crimes Manager 4 - FIG Financial Crimes Administration Manager - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC