First American Mortgage Solutions Launches New eClosing Solution
October 15, 2018
First American Mortgage Solutions, part of the First American family of companies, has announced the launch of its eClosing solution, designed to securely deliver digital settlement for digital mortgage. The platform is part of First American Mortgage Solutions’ efforts to help lenders manage the complicated eClosing process, while enhancing the digital mortgage experience for consumers.
“We’re committed to protecting the integrity of real estate transactions, whether they are closed with wet ink or an eSignature. Our eClosing solution will enhance the consumer experience and increase efficiency, while reducing risk and operational errors,” said Kevin Wall, President of First American Mortgage Solutions. “It is designed to help lenders accelerate the adoption of digital mortgage, while providing both lenders and consumers confidence that the digital settlement process is facilitated by one of the industry’s leading title and settlement providers.”
First American Mortgage Solution’s eClosing solution will include a mobile-friendly interface, consumer document preview, mobile notary digital scheduling, consumer appointment confirmation, eSignatures for hybrid eClosings and remote online notarization (RON) capabilities where approved for fully digital eClosings. For RON eClosings, the solution will also manage “eVault-ready” loan documents, including fully executed eNotes, ready to support a lender’s MERS eRegistry and eVaulting workflows.
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL