CIS Integrates Its Credit Reports With CloudVirga Platform
October 18, 2018
CIS has announced their credit reports are now integrated on CloudVirga’s digital mortgage platform.
“The credit report is the starting point in building the mortgage application file. Integrating CIS credit with CloudVirga delivers a competitive advantage for our clients,” said Mike Brown, CIS Chief Executive Officer. “CloudVirga technology automates tasks traditionally performed by operations and delivers a structured workflow for nearly any loan-type. In turn, cost-savings and quicker loan approvals result, which means CIS clients can outpace and out-price the competition. In the current mortgage environment, competition for every borrower is fierce. CIS has responded with integrations, products and service capabilities that enable clients to attract and retain more borrows, resulting in more closed loans. CIS is proud to be one of the first credit providers fully integrated on CloudVirga.”
The CloudVirga integration addresses borrower demand for self-service, mobile loan applications, while offering mortgage companies faster, transparent loan processing. Within minutes of the borrower inputting their data, CIS credit is accessed, verification tools are sourced, disclosures are generated, and borrower commitments can be secured.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY