LoanLogics Upgrades Its LoanHD Investor Module for Correspondent Loan Acquisition
October 24, 2018
LoanLogics has enhanced its LoanHD Investor Module for Correspondent Loan Acquisition by expanding the mandatory loan commitment options and adding direct trade capabilities, improving the ability of both investors and sellers to lower costs and enhance profitability. The LoanHD Investor Module automates every step in an investor's loan acquisition workflow from initial loan pricing, creation and management of commitments all the way through locking, hedging loan funding and onboarding.
LoanLogics' latest release introduces changes and enhancements to the LoanHD Investor Module which include: New Direct Trade Capabilities; Enhanced Commitment Management; and Trade Confirmation.
"By adding the ability to conduct direct trades through a greater variety of mandatory commitment types, LoanHD Investor Module can help investors conduct more targeted trades, reduce costs, maximize profits and capture seller business in more ways than ever," said Melissa DeBlasio, LoanLogics Product Manager, Correspondent Lending Acquisition. "Sellers also have the freedom to direct production with greater control and flexibility to maximize their own returns."
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Freeland, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bilingual Spanish - Wells Fargo - Ottumwa, IA
- Personal Banker 1 Newcastle - Wells Fargo - Renton, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bayview Hunter's Point - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker Registered 1 Downey - Wells Fargo - Downey, CA