Black Knight Buys Ernst Publishing
November 6, 2018
Black Knight Inc. has acquired Ernst Publishing, a provider of technology and closing cost data for the real estate and home finance industries. Terms of the transaction were not made public.
According to the companies, Black Knight plans to integrate the Ernst capabilities into its suite of origination solutions, while also making the technology and data available to companies who do not currently use the Black Knight Empower loan origination system. Black Knight stated that it would continue to work with Ernst's current industry partners and clients.
"Without a doubt, Ernst is the leading provider of fee and tax data in the industry," said Rich Gagliano, President of Black Knight's Origination Technologies Division. "By tightly integrating this technology and data into our origination product suite, we are able to better serve our existing clients. This is another step forward in our mission to provide a truly end-to-end origination solution, which will be unparalleled in the industry."
"Ernst and Black Knight share very similar goals: to create innovative solutions that transform the industry, support regulatory and compliance requirements, and create a better borrower experience," said Greg Teal, Chief Executive Officer of Ernst Publishing. "As the leading provider of software, data and analytics to the mortgage industry, we are confident that Black Knight will take the capabilities Ernst is known for and elevate them to the next level to help advance the industry."
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN