LoanStream Mortgage Debuts Correspondent Channel
November 6, 2018
LoanStream Mortgage (LSM) has announced that it has launched a Correspondent Lending Channel to further enable the growth and expansion of its Non-Prime Division.
The Irvine, Calif.-based company said the new Channel will complement the Wholesale and Retail Channels that it operates for non-prime business. As part of this endeavor, the company has also released a product called “LoanStream Select” as a credit grade for non-prime products.
“We are taking a very hand's on approach with our seller's,” said Serene Vernon, Chief Operating Officer. “With average loan sizes over $600,000, sellers don't want to risk having un-saleable loans on their warehouse lines. It is very important to train each seller individually, helping them through their first loans with extra time and attention.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Freeland, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bilingual Spanish - Wells Fargo - Ottumwa, IA
- Personal Banker 1 Newcastle - Wells Fargo - Renton, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bayview Hunter's Point - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker Registered 1 Downey - Wells Fargo - Downey, CA