New CreditXpert Offering Aims to Raise Customer Credit Scores
November 7, 2018
CreditXpert has announced the release of its new mortgage software solution, CreditXpert Wayfinder, which automatically runs through hundreds of options to find the best combination of actions borrowers can take to improve their credit scores.
“In today's market, lenders are facing diminishing loan volume and low pull-through rates. CreditXpert Wayfinder gives lenders the edge they need to thrive and not just survive,” said Dave Chung, Co-Founder and Managing Director of CreditXpert Inc. “With CreditXpert Wayfinder, MLOs don’t need to be experts to educate borrowers with high confidence on how to improve their credit scores to the level required for a loan program or pricing. CreditXpert Wayfinder does the heavy lifting to consistently help credit-challenged borrowers achieve the American dream of homeownership.”
CreditXpert Wayfinder offers a way to achieve an average 27-point credit score improvement for clients and a 30-plus point improvement for over half of clients with scores below 640.
“Borrowers expect MLOs to provide the expertise they need to get a great mortgage loan, while MLOs want to have the right tools to help them close more loans and ensure great experiences for borrowers and referral partners,” said Chung. “CreditXpert Wayfinder is the easiest and most reliable way to get borrowers the score they need to qualify for the right mortgage loan for them.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY