Patrick McClain Named CFO and COO of FirstClose
October 31, 2018
FirstClose has appointed Patrick McClain as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. McClain has spent the last three decades guiding high growth global technology, both public and private.
Most recently, he served as CFO at Xplore Technologies and as Executive Vice President, CFO and Treasurer at Falconstar Software, a New York-based public company. Previously, he served as CFO at Aurea Software and Rules-Based Medicine (Myriad RBM), both nationally-recognized for rapid growth and probability. McClain also has held senior operational and financial roles at several financial institutions and FI service providers. He started his career at Price Waterhouse Coopers.
“We are elated to bring Patrick on board, especially at this important juncture for FirstClose as we position the company for accelerated growth and industry leadership,” said Tedd Smith, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of FirstClose. “Patrick is a strong addition to our executive management and leadership team. We look forward to leveraging his experience to complement our strategic growth initiatives and to better serve our valued clients with dedicated and experienced executive veterans.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA