ARMCO Advances QC Efficiency Via ACES Upgrade
November 28, 2018
ACES Risk Management (ARMCO) has announced new product enhancements that increase QC process efficiency and security for lenders and servicers using its auditing platform, ACES Audit Technology. The top features of this upgrade include the addition of single sign-on capability, and integration with DataVerify.
ACES’ new single sign-on capability enables users to access ACES using the same log-in credentials and password they use to access their company computers—a feature of particular use to enterprise-level organizations.
"Our clients have realized that using ACES as their testing and compliance platform across the enterprise brings standardization and cost savings,” said Phil McCall, President of ARMCO. “Our addition of single sign-on allows our enterprise clients to integrate ACES as part of their suite of corporate applications utilized by one single login and password."
ACES’ new direct integration with DataVerify enables users to order DataVerify’s data verification assistance services directly from the ACES platform. It also transfers data directly from the loan file, and automatically files the DataVerify reports into the appropriate area, eliminating the security risks and errors that can result from rekeying and transferring information manually.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- PBAII - Keystone - Fifth Third Bank - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- PBAII Plainfield Bench (West side Indy ) - Fifth Third Bank - PLAINFIELD, IN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - LA PORTE, IN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI