Dan Madden to Join Ellie Mae as EVP and CFO
November 29, 2018
Ellie Mae has announced that Dan Madden will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), reporting to Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
“Ellie Mae is leading the industry as we drive toward our mission of providing the true digital mortgage to lenders of all sizes,” said Corr. “Dan’s extensive financial, operational and strategic experience coupled with his knowledge of technology and SaaS businesses will be a huge asset to Ellie Mae as we continue to grow. We look forward to having Dan’s leadership and expertise on our team.”
Dan currently serves as Chief Financial Officer for Revel Systems, a cloud-based POS platform, where he leads the growing organization’s finance team. Prior to joining Revel, Dan was the Chief Financial Officer at Cepheid, a publicly traded leading molecular diagnostics company, and VP Finance & Corporate Controller at Symmetricom, where he led the company’s finance, accounting, and investor relations functions. Previously, Dan held financial leadership positions at Sonic Solutions, Advanced Fibre Communications, and McKesson. Dan began his career with Ernst & Young and holds a bachelor of science in Business Administration from California State University, Sacramento.
“I am excited to join Ellie Mae at such a pivotal time for the company,” said Madden. “Ellie Mae has been an industry leader for two decades and I’m thrilled to join the seasoned team as we continue on the path together toward transforming the mortgage industry.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI