Intuvo Offers White Paper on Credit Union Mortgage Lending
December 7, 2018
Intuvo, a provider of marketing automation software to the credit union industry, has published a free white paper detailing how credit unions can succeed in the mortgage space.
The white paper, titled "The Keys to Credit Union Success in Mortgage," outlines the benefits of a credit union mortgage lending program, both as a standalone service and as a keystone to expand existing membership relations into additional products and services including estate planning, financial planning, and investment advisory services.
"Credit Unions that win more mortgage business stand to realize significant revenue through the transaction," said Jeff Shood, CEO of the Scotts Valley, Calif.-based Intuvo. "Even more compelling than the revenue is the fact that by assisting their members with a home mortgage transaction—the largest single investment most members will make in their lifetime—the credit union becomes an even more trusted advisor."
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA