Chicago’s Proper Title Continues Growth Into 2019
December 26, 2018
Proper Title LLC has announced three new hires and one new promotion to support the firm’s continued growth. Industry veterans joining the firm include Angela Castillo as Senior Title Examiner, Carol King as Escrow Officer and Dawn Wheatland as Sales Coordinator. The firm also announced the promotion of Beth LaSalle to Education and Compliance Manager.
“These three new hires and well-deserved promotion support our goal of providing excellent levels of client service as our team continues its robust growth,” said David Garside, Executive Vice President of Title and Escrow Operations at Proper Title. “Since our launch in 2013, our ability to draw top talent from within the title industry is just one of the many reasons why we have become the second-largest title agency in Illinois.”
Castillo joins Proper Title’s downtown Chicago office after a 20-year tenure at Chicago Title Insurance where she served as a commercial examiner, specializing in complex commercial transactions and endorsements. King will bring to the Palatine office her extensive experience with NextAce Title EDGE, a title automation technology that improves search speed and efficiency. Based in the firm’s Oak Brook office, Wheatland will be working hand-in-hand with the sales team, offering another resource for clients. She has spent nearly two decades working in sales and fundraising.
In addition to her existing role as senior commercial escrow officer, LaSalle will now lead the Proper Title team as education and compliance manager. A member of the education and escrow committee at the Illinois Land Title Association, she will draw from her three decades of experience in title to create and execute a formalized plan to provide professional development opportunities to the firm’s managers and employees.
“The contributions Beth, Angela, Carol and Dawn will bring to our escrow, underwriting and sales teams will enhance our ability to deliver on our goal of providing exceptional client service in every transaction we handle,” said Garside.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC