David H. Stevens Joins REIT Board
January 4, 2019
David H. Stevens, the former President and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), has entered 2019 with a new gig: he was elected to the Board of Directors of Dynex Capital Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT) based in Glen Allen, Va.
In order to accommodate Stevens, Dynex Capital amended its bylaws to increase the number of directors from five to six. Stevens was also appointed to the Board’s Investment Committee. This is Stevens’ first professional endeavor since stepping down from the MBA leadership last fall.
“It is with great pleasure that we welcome David to the board,” said Michael R. Hughes, Dynex Capital’s Chairman of the Board. “He brings an important skill set to our board with his broad and unique career experiences, combining significant knowledge of real estate finance, mortgage banking and public policy related to the U.S. housing finance system accrued over more than 35 years.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC