David H. Stevens Joins REIT Board
January 4, 2019
David H. Stevens, the former President and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), has entered 2019 with a new gig: he was elected to the Board of Directors of Dynex Capital Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT) based in Glen Allen, Va.
In order to accommodate Stevens, Dynex Capital amended its bylaws to increase the number of directors from five to six. Stevens was also appointed to the Board’s Investment Committee. This is Stevens’ first professional endeavor since stepping down from the MBA leadership last fall.
“It is with great pleasure that we welcome David to the board,” said Michael R. Hughes, Dynex Capital’s Chairman of the Board. “He brings an important skill set to our board with his broad and unique career experiences, combining significant knowledge of real estate finance, mortgage banking and public policy related to the U.S. housing finance system accrued over more than 35 years.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - St. Augustine - Central Bank - St. Augustine, FL
- Sr Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Franklin, TN
- High Net Worth HE Underwriter - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- FC Lending Officer - Seaside, CA - Bank Of America - Seaside, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Morgan Hill, CA (North Morgan Hill) - Bank Of America - Morgan Hill, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Modesto, CA (Modesto Main ) - Bank Of America - Modesto, CA