Private Equity Firm Acquires ATTOM Data Solutions
January 8, 2019
ATTOM Data Solutions has been acquired by Lovell Minnick Partners, a private equity firm, for an undisclosed sum.
The Irvine, Calif.-based ATTOM, originally known as RealtyTrac, was founded in 1996 and acquired by Renovo Capital through its Renwood Opportunities Fund in November 2011. ATTOM’s data reports cover more than 155 million U.S. residential and commercial properties, focusing on real estate, mortgage, insurance, marketing and adjacent industries. ATTOM’s property database is used by consumer-facing websites such as RealtyTrac.com, Homefacts.com and HomeDisclosure.com.
“ATTOM’s data provides mission-critical insights to enterprise clients who seek to make well-informed business decisions with the benefit of historic, rich and near real-time data,” said Jason Barg, Partner at Lovell Minnick Partners. “We’re excited to partner with CEO Rob Barber and his team who have an excellent reputation for leadership and innovation in the real estate data and information services market.”
Barber said, “ATTOM remains focused on expanding our seamless end-to-end data platform to deliver greater value for our customers as we continue to grow our market share in our core markets and build out our footprint in new end-markets across the U.S. We look forward to the next chapter of our growth, supported by the experience and resources of Lovell Minnick Partners, as we further strengthen our position as the premier one-stop shop for high-quality real estate data.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA