CBRE Named Freddie Mac’s Multifamily Lender of 2018
January 18, 2019
Freddie Mac has named CBRE as its top multifamily lender by volume for 2018, with $13.69 billion in originations.
Berkadia was ranked second for the year with $9.68 billion in volume, followed by HFF at $7.2 billion, Walker & Dunlop at $7.1 billion and KeyBank at $6.01 billion. Freddie Mac Multifamily reported $78 billion in total production last year, financing approximately 860,000 rental units, of which more than 90 percent of eligible units were affordable to low- and moderate-income households earning up to 120 percent of area median income.
"Freddie Mac Multifamily’s mission of making rental housing more accessible and affordable would not be possible without the best network of lenders in the mortgage banking industry,” said John Cannon, Senior Vice President of Freddie Mac Multifamily Production and Sales. “Our lenders are working every day to meet the challenges of the market, and together we are achieving great things for borrowers. We congratulate all of our multifamily lenders and look forward to our continued collaboration in 2019.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Sales Assistant. - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Lake Eola - Fifth Third Bank - ORLANDO, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - AKRON, OH