Joe Altomonte Returns to Silver Hill as AVP of Business Development
February 5, 2019
Silver Hill Funding has announced the addition of Joe Altomonte as Assistant Vice President of Business Development. In his new role, Altomonte will establish and nurture strategic partnerships with industry organizations, as well as provide valuable training to originators looking to diversify their business with commercial lending.
“We are very excited to welcome Joe to our firm,” said Silver Hill Managing Director Leslie Smith. “His skillset as a communicator and experience in the small-balance commercial space make him the perfect fit as we develop mutually beneficial relationships with today’s commercial and residential originators.”
Prior to Silver Hill, Altomonte spent the previous 10 years at Advance Local, a digital advertising firm where, as a Senior Corporate Trainer, he trained advertising professionals in digital marketing strategies for small businesses.
Altomonte rejoins the Bayview family after a six-year stint from 2002-2008, where he served as a Senior Seminar Leader, developing and executing educational presentations, workshops and training for mortgage brokers interested in growing their small balance commercial loan business.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Sales Assistant. - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Lake Eola - Fifth Third Bank - ORLANDO, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - AKRON, OH