Moody’s Analytics Debuts Network for Commercial Real Estate Data
February 5, 2019
Moody’s Analytics has launched the Real Estate Information Services (REIS) Network, which provides data on property research, investment, and risk management for the commercial real estate industry.
According to the company, the REIS Network enables users to search linked databases for information on tenants, landlords, and related transactions. Within the network’s connected applications, users can transfer data from one product to another while being able to simultaneous view and compare multiple sources. REIS Network also includes an analytical tool for decisioning and monitoring commercial mortgage with integrated default and recovery models to assess probability of default, loss given default and expected loss, plus a tool that determines the desirability of commercial properties based on multiple economic and demographic factors and a cloud-based valuation and discounted cash flow modeling platform, provided by Rockport VAL, a Moody’s Analytics partner.
“Our goal is to become a leading source for data and analytics for commercial real estate transactions,” said Keith Berry, Executive Director of the Moody’s Analytics Accelerator. “We want to help CRE professionals make better and faster decisions. The REIS Network enables disparate tools and data sources to work together to streamline workflows for all CRE industry participants.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Sales Assistant. - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Lake Eola - Fifth Third Bank - ORLANDO, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - AKRON, OH