FirstClose Integrates With Ellie Mae’s Encompass
February 6, 2019
FirstClose has announced that its reporting suite is now available through Ellie Mae’s Encompass digital mortgage solution. The seamless integration will allow lenders to order FirstClose’s solutions directly through Encompass to drive quality and efficiency in the loan origination process.
Services can be ordered directly from Encompass at the touch of a button, eliminating duplicate key strokes when placing orders. When orders are returned, data points are sent back to Encompass, which automatically populates critical fields such as the full legal description and vesting information from the title work, the appraised value from the valuation product selected, and more. Copies of the completed reports are automatically imaged into Encompass. The integration reduces human error, as well as costs and closing times.
“Seamless integration between the LOS and valuation and settlement services helps lenders close loans more quickly and efficiently,” said FirstClose Chief Executive Officer Tedd Smith. “Our secure integration with Encompass enables our clients to simplify the process of ordering our solutions, so they can more easily process mortgage loans and grow their business. We look forward to a long, successful relationship with Ellie Mae.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Sales Assistant. - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Lake Eola - Fifth Third Bank - ORLANDO, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - AKRON, OH