Credit Plus Launches CloseCAPTURE
February 7, 2019
Credit Plus has announced that it has developed a suite of products, CloseCAPTURE, to assist mortgage lenders in reducing costs and closing more loans.
“In anticipation of a tougher mortgage market this year, we wanted to provide our lender customers with a grouping of products to help them work smarter and capture more business,” said Greg Holmes, Managing Partner at Credit Plus. “We’re always looking for innovative ways to answer our customers’ needs and we believe CloseCAPTURE will go a long way toward addressing the challenges 2019 may present.”
CloseCAPTURE was developed to ensure lenders are taking advantage of all of the product benefits available to them. Some of the top issues CloseCAPTURE is designed to combat include: Rising credit report costs; applicants whose credit scores are close but don’t quite qualify; applications that fall out and might have closed somewhere else; obtaining quality leads for prospecting; and loan portfolio retention.
FMJ Job Listings
- Licensing Specialist - Trinity Financial Services, LLC - Newport Beach, CA
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI